Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Master behind the Madness at Forbidden Passions Reviews



Did you know that there is a REAL person behind the blogs that you follow?!  I swear it's true!!  Well I decided every once in a while I was going to bring that person out from behind the curtain and let you get to know them.  Today I have Catie from Forbidden Passions Reviews.  I've mentioned on several occasions that Catie and I have been partners in crime book/blogging BFFs for almost 2 years (Wow how time flys).  She so graciously agreed to be my first victim.  So with out further ado...


10 Non-blogging things about Catie:

1. I am the proud mother of two beautiful daughters and I am the   wife of a great husband. 
2. I perfer Vampires to werewolves.  
3. I do not drink coffie or soda. 
4.  It is not normal if I am in bed before 2 A.M. 
5. I like visiting the ocean.  
6. I collect anything labeled wierd.  
7. I used to dress in Goth.  
8. I have two cats, two dogs and two birds(one of those dogs is half wolf).  
9. I love old school music.  Only 70s & 80s. 
10. It is not normal if you find me without my kindle right next to me.

Catie posted something similar about me on her blog.  Her awesomeness never ends!!  So here's the link http://www.forbiddenpassionsreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/10-things-to-know-but-not-use-against.html if you want to find out some goofy stuff about me.  Oh and if you don't follow one of us it'd be so wonderful of you to do so.  
  

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo this is such a nice idea! :)
    Alyssa Susanna <3

    ReplyDelete

Are you leaving me a comment?! Oh how I love it when you do that!!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Magic Medley and Very Own World kits by Irene Alexeeva